A five-session series that will help you take control of your diabetes!
The Healthy Living Program is designed to give you an overview of living a healthy lifestyle (with or without diabetes) that is condensed into five basic classes:
1. Diabetes Overview: A brief session on the basics of what diabetes is and how to properly manage this disease!
2. Healthy Eating Basics: Learn about diet myths, fads, mindful eating, and more!
3. Easy Fitness Basics: Basic fitness techniques and other tips to be successful in increasing your physical activity!
4. Understanding Weight Loss Options: Learn about all the types of weight loss options— from diet pills, to surgery!
5. Understanding Your Medications: Need help understanding your medications? Join this session to ask questions about your medications to our expert pharmacists. Note: For Banner patients only, this is an informational session only.
Please Sign Up for Free Diabetes and Wellness Workshops! Walk-ins are welcome! However, we strongly recommend you call or email ahead in case of a change of schedule.
To sign up or for more information: (520) 626-1609, Tucsondiabetes@bannerhealth.com