News & Events: Detail
Worries about COVID-19 are on all of our minds, but Pyxir has pointers for how to cope.
Here are a few reminders on how to cope with concerns:
- Stay home as much as possible, especially if you are sick. Rest, relax, and recover!
- Limit watching the news. Try watching it for 10 minutes and then switch to something lighthearted!
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds. Sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice to measure!
- Take a few minutes to wipe down your living space. Turn on some upbeat music to make it a party!
- Find a positive distraction. Try calling a friend to catch up or start reading a new book!
Pyxir can help you in other ways like:
- Laugh, feel less lonely and be a friend whenever you need it.
- Connect with your family and friends to give you support.
- Find a provider.
- Connect you to local resources for food, housing, employment, and ﬁnancial assistance.