Health & Wellness
As a member of Banner – University Family Care/AHCCCS Complete Care, we want to provide you and your family with community and national resources to help manage your health. Thank you for allowing us to be your partner in health and well-being!
- 2-1-1 Arizona
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society - Toll Free: (800) 227-2345
- American Community Action Association
- The Poverty & Justice Project
- Raise Arizona – A Living Wage Initiative
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP) Utility Grants
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Home Energy Assistance Fund
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Outreach
- Nutrition Assistance Community Organization Partnerships
- Arizona Self Help
- People’s Information Guide
- Case Management
- Emergency assistance
- Food Boxes/home-delivered Meals
- Rent and Utility Assistance through programs including Utility Repair
- Financial Assistance, Asset Building and Financial Education
- Eviction Prevention and Emergency Shelter Coordination
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association - Toll Free: (800) AHA (242)-USA (872)-1
- Area Agency on Aging
- Arizona Complete Health
- Arizona Department of Economic Security Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP)
- Arizona Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Arthritis Foundation - Toll Free: (800) 442-6653
- ASHLine - (800) 556-6222 (TTY 711)
- Assisted Living Benefits for Veterans
- AZ Links (Aging & Disability)
- Easter Seals - Toll Free: (800) 221-6827
- Epilepsy Foundation - Toll Free: (800) 332-1000
- Head Start
- Health Choice Integrated Care - Regional Behavioral Health Authority for Mohave, Coconino, Apache, Navajo, Gila, Yavapai and portions of Graham counties.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Toll Free: (800) 683-2458
- Mental Health First Aid - Find a Course
- Mentally Ill Kids in Distress (MIKID) - (602) 243-1240
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - Toll Free: (800) 799-SAFE (TTY 1-800-787-3224)
- National Down Syndrome Congress - Toll Free: (800) 232-NDSC
- National Down Syndrome Society - Toll Free: (800) 221-4602
- National Kidney Foundation - Toll Free: (877) 543-6397
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Veterans Crisis Line - Toll Free: (800) 273-TALK (8255)
- Nazcare Warm Line - Toll Free: (888) 404-5530. If you are in need of someone to talk to (i.e. loneliness, mild depression) you can contact the Nazcare Warm Line. The line operates as a friendly, supportive voice to help a person deal with stress, issues in recovery and to alleviate loneliness and isolation. The warm line operates from 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm seven (7) days a week.
- Raising Special Kids - Toll Free: (800) 237-3007
- Southeastern Behavioral Health Services, Inc. (SEABHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration- Toll Free: (800) 662-HELP (4357). Resources and Referrals, and employment assistance.
- Thoughtful Life Conversations
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Tobacco Education Program
The BUFC/ACC Tobacco Cessation Program offers a number of nicotine replacement products. This includes patches, lozenges, gum, and medications to help you quit tobacco. When you and your doctor decide which is best for you, a twelve week supply is available by prescription every six months as needed. Only one product can be selected at a time. Members also have no cost telephone support from the Arizona Smoker's Hotline (ASHLine). ASHLine is sponsored by the Arizona Department of Health Services and Prevention Program (ADHS-TEPP). ASHLine can help you at no cost by setting a quit date and giving you support. If you would like more information about quitting tobacco, please call the ASHLine at (800) 556-6222. Or visit their website at www.ashline.org.
Freedom From Smoking - American Lung Association: www.lung.org. This is a program to help adult smokers quit.
Freedom From Smoking® is available as a group clinic, an online program and a self-help book. Talk to a cessation counselor at the Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNGUSA (1-800-586-4872).Tobacco Free Arizona - Arizona Department of Health Services. Learn more about the risks of tobacco use and find the resources to quit.