COVID-19 Vaccines and Testing
At Banner – University Family Care/ACC (B – UFC/ACC), we care about your well-being and want you to stay informed about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Arizona’s state and county health departments can provide more information related to receiving the vaccine. Please contact your state or local county health department for more vaccine-related information.
Arizona counties are using a vaccine prioritization phased approach due to a limited supply of vaccines. The phased approach includes those who are essential frontline workers, age groups, and other important factors.
If you qualify for one of the prioritization phases, you can schedule your appointment. Many vaccination sites allow scheduling either online or by phone. Please keep in mind that the vaccine is in high demand and appointments may not be available when you search. Make sure to check vaccination sites such as hospitals, pharmacies, and community centers.
We will keep this page updated as we learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and resources. Please review the information and resources below to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Vaccinations and Testing Resources
AHCCCS Vaccine Navigators Program
This program is for Medicaid members to get:
- Help scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Transportation to and from their appointment
Members can call (844) 542-8201, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker
- Find a Vaccine
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
Centers Medicare & Medicaid Services
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Resources in Additional Languages
- Search for locations that offer the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Information
- Assistance finding food, paying house bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services.